I forgot my password. How do I gain access to my account?
You can reset your password by using your twelve secret words.
If you forgot your password and you do not have a copy of your twelve secret words, it will not be possible to regain access to your account. Please find more information here.
If you do have a copy of your twelve secret words, please follow these instructions:
- > Go to the forgotten password page to start the process
> Enter your email address
> Click on the Request reset link. A password reset email will be sent to your email address.
- Open the email and click on Set a new password
- Click on Yes, I still have my secret words
- > Enter your 12 secret words, all in small letters
> Tap on Continue
- > Enter your new password
> Confirm your new password
> Tap on Set new password