How can we help you?
- Finding your way around Nash
- How do I get verified for higher trading limits?
- How do I trade on the Nash Exchange?
- How do I create a Nash account?
- How do I stake Nash Exchange (NEX) tokens?
- Identity verification guidelines
- How do I transfer tokens into and out of the Nash Exchange?
- Which countries are not allowed to trade on Nash?
- What are the requirements for staking NEX?
Learn more about Nash
Nash Fiat Ramp
Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies at the best current price and without fees.
How is Nash different?
Nash is a fully non-custodial decentralized exchange that offers the speed and functionality of traditional, centralized services.
Earn daily dividends in BTC and ETH by staking your NEX tokens.
New to Nash? Looking for an overview of our project and technology? This FAQ covers the basics and clears up some common misconceptions.