How can we help you?
- Finding your way around Nash
- How do I get verified for higher trading limits?
- How do I trade on the Nash Exchange?
- How do I create a Nash account?
- How do I stake Nash Exchange (NEX) tokens?
- Identity verification guidelines
- I am trying to verify my identity (complete KYC) but the app keeps telling me that there is an IP address mismatch.
- Does Nash have a mobile app?
- How do I transfer tokens into and out of the Nash Exchange?
- Which countries are not allowed to trade on Nash?
- How do I activate my tickets for the referral program?
- What are the prizes for the Nash Referral program giveaway?
- What are the requirements for staking NEX?
- How do I link my bank account to Nash?
Learn more about Nash
Nash Referral Program
Create a Nash account with a referral code to enter the prize draw. Refer others to improve your chance of winning!
How is Nash different?
Nash is a fully non-custodial decentralized exchange that offers the speed and functionality of traditional, centralized services.
Careers at Nash
Like our products? You could help develop the financial platform of the future with a diverse, talented global team.
A browser-based wallet that opens a world of possibilities.