I receive an “Incorrect code” error when entering my two-factor authentication (2FA) code.
There may be a problem with your Google Authenticator time settings. This can be solved by synchronizing the date and time on your mobile device.
Firstly, make sure that the date and time on your device are correct.
Secondly, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) and select "Settings".
- Navigate to "Time Correction for Codes".
- Tap on “Sync now”.
Open the “Settings” app.
- Select “General”.
- Select “Date & Time”
- Enable “Set Automatically”.
- If it is already enabled, disable it, wait a few seconds and re-enable it.
If you continue to receive an error, please create a ticket for our support team.