- Centralized and decentralized exchanges, AKA custodial and non-custodial exchanges
- Wallet / Private key
- Digital assets (AKA “cryptocurrencies”)
- ERC-20 and NEP-5 tokens
- How is Nash different?
- State channel
- Matching engine
- Security and utility tokens
- Smart contract
- Consensus protocol
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering), STO (Security Token Offering), IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)
- What is a transaction hash/ID?
- US Securities Act
- What is the Financial Market Authority (FMA)?
- Reporting spam and phishing on Twitter
- Nash compliance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How can we help you?
The info you need to get up to speed on terms, definitions and concepts of the Nash Exchange