How do I trade on the DEX market?
To trade a token on:
- the Ethereum network, you will need ETH in your personal wallet to pay the transaction fee
- the Avalanche network, you will need AVAX in your personal wallet to pay the transaction fee
- the Polygon network, you will need MATIC in your personal wallet to pay the transaction fee
Transaction fees on the Avalanche and Polygon networks are cheaper compared to Ethereum network.
- Tap on Swap
- > Type the name of the asset
> Select the correct asset and network
If it is the first time you are swapping a specific asset, you will first need to approve the token. More information can be found here.
- Tap on Choose a token to swap
- Enter the name of the asset you wish to receive or tap on the name if you can already see it
- > Tap on 0.00 next to the asset you want to swap
> Enter the amount
> Tap on Continue
- Slide the button to the right to initiate the swap