How do I add liquidity to the NEX pools on Polygon?
To add liquidity, you will need equal value of NEX (polygon) and USDC (polygon) tokens.
- Go to https://quickswap.exchange
- Click on Pool
- Click on Add Liquidity
- > Click on Select a token
> Copy and paste the NEX token contract below
> Click on Add
> Click on X to close the window
- Click on Select a token
- > Type NEX
> Click on NEX
- Click on Connect Wallet
- Select Wallet Connect
- Tap on Settings in your Nash app
- Tap on Connect with WalletConnect
- > Scan the Quickswap QR code on your computer with your phone
> Tap on Connect
- > Enter the amount of liquidity you wish to add
> Approve both tokens. This step will take a while to complete (2-15 minutes)
> After the approval transaction is complete, click on Supply
- Click on Confirm Supply.
- Tap on Approve in your Nash app