Telegram house rules (EN)
Nash Community members are invited to join the “Nash Official” Telegram channel. Please respect the rules outlined below.
Nash Official Telegram Rules
- Keep it civil. Maintain respect for all members and their views. Don’t insult or harrass people, tell them what to do or swear constantly.
- PG content only. No adult (18+) material, gore pictures, etc.
- Write in English only.
- Avoid flooding/spamming. If you can make your point in one message, don’t send two.
- No advertising.
- No sharing non-image files (e.g. .exe, .pdf).
- No external links apart from nash.io domains and Twitter.
- Avoid all price talk.
- Do not post misleading or false information.
- Constructive opinions and feedback are allowed. FUD is not.
- Stay on topic. Discussion should only be about Nash or cryptocurrencies in general. A bit of off-topic discussion is acceptable, but within reason
- Do not post about anything illegal, e.g. piracy, scams, pump and dumps, illicit securities sales, etc.
- Admins have the right to remove members from the group at any time.
- Admin decisions are final.
- Do not ask for ETAs or release dates.
- This channel is for discussion, not technical support. Please contact email@example.com with any issues.
For your security, please note:
- Support admins will never DM you first.
- Admins will never ask for your password, 2FA, seed phrase, private key or API key.
- Admins will never ask you to send funds to an address.
- Nash doesn’t do airdrops.