I received an “Account not set up” error when I logged in to the Nash mobile app.
This error means that you’ve not completed the entire account setup process. For now, users are only able to create accounts on our web platform at https://nash.io.
To complete your account setup:
On your desktop/laptop computer, navigate to https://nash.io.
- Click “Sign in” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see a page saying you need to verify your email address, click the button to receive a verification email. If not, proceed with the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your account.
- Open the email from Nash and click on the link to verify your address.
- You can now sign in again and finish setting up your account.
You will now be able to log in to your account on our mobile app.