How do I sync my internet time?
For Windows users:
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on “Clock, Language, and Region”.
- Click on “Date and Time”.
- Click on the “Internet Time” tab.
- Click the “Change Settings” button.
- Make sure that the “Synchronize with an internet time server” box is checked.
- Set the server to “time.windows.com”.
- Click on “Update Now”.
- Click on “OK”, then “Apply”, and finally click “OK”.
If, after changing these settings, your device still has problems connecting to the time server, you can reset the Windows Time service configurations using Command Prompt.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Search for “cmd.exe”, right-click the result, and select “Run as administrator”.
- Type the following command to disable the Windows Time service then press Enter:
net stop w32time
- Type the following command to unregister the Windows Time service and to remove all settings information from the registry then press Enter:
- Type the following command to register the Windows Time service and to load the default settings to the registry then press Enter:
- Type the following command to start the Windows Time service then press Enter:
net start w32time
- Type the following command to force your computer to synchronize your computer without waiting then press Enter:
w32tm /resync /nowait
Restart your computer.
For Mac users:
- Click on the Apple logo in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Choose “Security & Privacy”.
- Click on “Privacy” and then “Location Services”.
- Make sure that the “Enable Location Services” box is checked and check the box next to “Maps”.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Details”.
- Make sure that all the boxes on this page are checked and click “Done”.
- Click on the < arrow to go back to the “Systems Preferences” page.
- Choose “Date & Time”.
- If the lock in the bottom left-hand corner of the window is closed, you will need to unlock it using your username and password.
- Make sure that the “Set date and time automatically” box is checked, then select your time zone for time.apple.com. For example, if you are based in Asia, select “Apple Asia”.
- Click on the “Time Zone” tab at the top of the window and make sure the “Set time zone automatically using current location” box is checked.
- Close the window.
- Refresh the Nash page within your browser window.