I’ve lost my phone and no longer have access to my two-factor authentication (2FA) code. What can I do?
There are two options to gain access to your account.
You can recover your 2FA settings using the sixteen-character backup key that you were asked to copy during account creation.
To do so:
1) Open the authenticator app on your phone and tap on the ‘+’ icon
2) Choose the option to enter a key manually
3) For your account name, enter Nash
4) For your key, enter your sixteen-character backup key
Follow these steps if you did not write down your sixteen-character backup key.
KYC verified accounts:
We need to verify your identity before we reset your code. You will need to provide us with two documents:
- Your passport/government-issued ID or a driver’s license.
- A photograph of you holding the ID you submitted and a piece of paper showing today’s date and the word “Nash”.
Send an email to our support team at email@example.com from the address associated with your Nash account.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your Nash account and give a detailed description of the case. We will respond as soon as possible.