What are the trading limits on Nash?
For legal reasons, we have to verify your identity if you wish to trade above certain limits. Tier 0 verification is available automatically, but you must supply the information requested below to qualify for a higher tier.
Maximum daily trading volume of $1000. This tier is automatically set when you create your Nash account.
Maximum trading volume limits of $50,000/day, $500,000/month and $1,000,000/year.
To qualify for this tier, we need the following from you:
- Email address
- Full name
- Residential address
- Photo ID
- Date of birth
- PEP check
Tier 2 accounts can trade up to 50% of stated net worth value.
To qualify for tier 2, you will need to provide us with the following:
- Your occupation
- The source of your funds
- Proof of address (utility bill, credit card/bank statement, government document)
- Proof of funds (salary slips, bank statement)
- Your liquid net worth (<$50k / <$250k / <$750k / $750k+)
Tier 3 is reserved for institutions only. There is no maximum trading limit on this tier.
To qualify for this tier, please create a new account in the name of your business, using your business email address. You will need to provide the following:
- Company name
- Nash login email (of your company account)
- Name of manager + role in the company
- Company address
- Contact number
- Company website
- TIN (Tax Identification Number):
- Corporate formation documents / company incorporation certificate
- Source of funds / type of business
- Proof of your role in the company
- List of individuals with more than 20% holding in the company
- Photo ID of every person in 11
Follow our user guide on how to complete identity verification and qualify for a higher tier.