Is there a way I can change my password for the Nash Extension?
This is not currently supported. However, you can create a new account and import an existing wallet. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Nash Extension logo located in your browser and sign in to your existing account.
- Export your wallet file by choosing “Accounts > Download Wallet File (JSON)”.
- Sign out of your existing account.
- Click “Create Account”.
- Enter the new username and password you wish to use and click “Create Account”.
- Select your security color and unique word then choose “Continue to wallet selection / import”.
- Choose “Import an existing wallet”.
- Import the wallet file you exported in step (2) by clicking on "Use Wallet File" option or choose the Encrypted Key / Private Key option if you have those keys
You will now be able to log in to your existing wallet with the Extension, but using your new username and password.