Is there a way I can change my password for the Nash Extension?
This is not currently supported. However, you can create a new account and import an existing wallet. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Nash Extension logo located in your browser and sign in to your existing account.
- Export your wallet file by choosing “Accounts > Download Wallet File (JSON)”.
- Sign out of your existing account.
- Click “Create Account”.
- Enter the new username and password you wish to use and click “Create Account”.
- Select your security color and unique word then choose “Continue to wallet selection / import”.
- Choose “Import an existing wallet”.
- Import the wallet file you exported in step (2).
You will now be able to log in to your existing wallet with the Extension, but using your new username and password.