How do I get verified for higher trading limits?
To combat fraud, Nash is required to place limits on trading activity for accounts that have not undergone identity verification. Unverified accounts (Tier 0) are restricted to trading 1,000 USD per day.
To raise your limits, you must pass a Know Your Customer (KYC) background check. You can submit your verification details within the Nash platform under “My profile > Limits”.
- Tier 1 verification entitles you to trading limits of 25,000 USD per day, 500,000 USD per month and 1,000,000 USD per year. You will need to provide personal contact details, an official identity document and a photograph of your face.
- Tier 2 verification is based upon a personal declaration of income, net worth and the source of your trading funds, as well as an official proof of your residential address. We will tailor your limits according to your declarations.
- Tier 3 verification is reserved for institutions.
Please note that the verification process for raising your trading limits on the Nash Exchange is separate from the verification process for buying and selling through our partners. If you wish to buy and sell digital assets using national currency via our partners, you will be required to complete an additional KYC process for each partner account.
Obtaining Tier 1 verification
1. Navigate to the “Limits” tab in the center of the “My account” screen (accessible from the menu in the top-right of the Nash platform).
2. Click “Get verified” in the box marked “Tier 1”.
3. Download our smartphone app, which makes it easy for you to scan and submit your identity documents.
4. Use the app to scan the QR code displayed on the web platform then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process.
Once you have submitted your details for verification, the status of your application will be visible under “My profile > Limits”.