How do I stake Nash Exchange (NEX) tokens?
Staking Nash Exchange tokens (NEX) is a way to earn passive income. Investors are entitled to receive a portion of the exchange’s trading fees if they stake their tokens.
To learn more about how NEX staking works, click here.
Please note that, in order to stake NEX tokens, you must have obtained at least Tier 1 verification status. For more information on getting verified, click here.
Once you have Tier 1 verification status, you can configure your stakes within the Nash web platform as follows:
1. Transfer any NEX tokens you wish to stake to your personal wallet.
Choose “Send/Receive” within the “Funds” or “Trade” screen. Select “Nash Exchange token (NEX)” as the asset you wish to send and indicate that you wish to move it from an external account to your personal wallet. Nash will provide you with your account address so you can move the funds from another wallet.
2. Navigate to the “Staking” screen using the dropdown menu in the top-left of the Nash platform.
3. Click “Create a new stake”.
4. Specify the number of tokens you wish to stake and the duration of your stake.
5. You’ll be given the option to review your stake configuration before you confirm it. Please note that once your tokens are locked in a stake they cannot be moved and your stake cannot be edited until it has concluded.
Congratulations! You’ve created a stake! Your dividends will be added to your trading wallet balances every day.
You can check the status of your active stakes at any time on the “Staking” screen.
When your stake completes, you will have to release your tokens manually. Navigate to the “Completed stakes” tab and click on “Release stake” if you want to withdraw your NEX. Alternatively, you can create a new stake.