How do I create a Nash account?
To start using Nash, you will need to create an account.
- Click “Sign up” on our homepage at nash.io.
- Enter your full legal name, as it appears on your official identity documents, and your country of residence. If you live in the USA, we’ll also ask for your state.
Referral code: If Nash is currently running a referral program, you may require a referral code to register an account. Details on any current referral programs can be found here.
- Enter the email address you want to use with Nash and create a password for your account. Please ensure your email address is secure and follow our tips for creating a strong password.
- We’ll send you an email asking you to confirm your address. If you don’t see an email from us, check your junk/spam folder. If you still don’t see it, click “Resend verification email”.
Once you’ve received the email, click “Verify and continue” to confirm your address.
- Sign in to Nash! It’s now time to generate your digital asset accounts.
- Read the instructions on the account setup page carefully.
Nash uses twelve secret words to generate your accounts for Ethereum (ETH), NEO and a number of other digital assets. If you lose your password, you can still access your accounts using these words. For this reason, you absolutely must back up your twelve secret words properly.
Press “OK, I understand” when you are ready to continue.
- Write down your twelve secret words in order or print by clicking the printer icon. Only use a secure printer directly connected to your computer with a USB cable.
Anyone who controls your words can access your funds outside of Nash, so you must keep the physical copy you make safe.
- Write down your secret words neatly by hand.
- Print your words on a USB-connected printer.
- Store this physical copy somewhere safe.
- Screengrab your secret words. This is not secure.
- Save your words in a text file, even if it's encrypted.
- Store your words digitally in any way.
Click “I’ve written down my words” when you are ready to continue.
8. Confirm your twelve secret words to create your digital asset accounts.
9. You’re almost ready to go! Now all you need to do is set up two-factor authentication (2FA).
11. Make a secure backup of your manual 2FA entry key. You will need this in case you lose your 2FA details and find yourself locked out of your account.
12. Scan the QR code with your chosen app and enter the authentication code it shows you.
Congratulations! You’ve created a Nash account!