How do I change my email address?
You may wish to associate your Nash account with a different email address – for instance, if you have started using a new address or have lost access to your old address.
This is possible within the Nash web platform:
1. Navigate to your profile settings under “My profile", accessible from the menu in the top right-hand corner of the Nash web platform.
2. Click “Change email address” within the “Email address” box.
3. Enter the new email address you would like to start using and, if enabled, your 2FA code. Click “Change email address”.
4. We will send a confirmation email to your current email address. If you don’t see an email from us, check your junk/spam folder. If you still don’t see it, repeat step three above.
If you no longer have access to your current email address, contact support.
5. Click “Verify current address” in the email sent to your current address.
We will now send a confirmation message to your new email address. If you don’t see the email from us, check the junk/spam folder for your new address.
6. Click “Verify new address” in the email sent to your new address.
That’s it! Your email address has been updated.